Hula hoop classes for Adults
Tuesdays 4th & 18th September 6.45pm to 7.45pm
Sundays 9th & 30th September 6pm to 7pm
The Old Church, Main Street, Deighton, YO19 6HD
A full body workout that makes you giggle
If you think you can’t hula hoop then come along and amaze yourself. There are just a few common mistakes which people make and once you’ve corrected those, anyone can hoop. High hoops have never failed to get even the most disbelieving student hooping!
- Warm up
- Skills session 1 (usually off body tricks)
- Fun routine to use the skills learnt
- Skills session 2 (usually waist hooping)
- Fun challenges to music to use the skills learnt
- Hoop jam – time to go mad with what you’ve learnt
- Cool down
Please wear comfortable sports clothing, such as t-shirt and leggings, and shoes which cover your feet (no sandals) as dropping your hoop is part of the learning process. Don’t forget a bottle of water, hooping can be quite tiring!
One-on-one and small group hula hoop and aerial dance classes available at a time to suit you. Message me 🙂