Weekly Hula Hoop Classes
Thursdays 11.30am to 1pm on the lawn at Westergate B&B in Deighton, YO19 6HB
Restarting Thursday 17th April (government restrictions allowing)
Message me at email@example.com to join the mailing list to be first to know when booking opens.
A full body workout that makes you giggle
If you think you can’t hula hoop then come along and amaze yourself. There are just a few common mistakes which people make and once you’ve corrected those, anyone can hoop. High hoops have never failed to get even the most disbelieving student hooping!
- Warm up
- Skills session 1 (usually off body tricks)
- Fun routine to use the skills learnt
- Skills session 2 (usually waist hooping)
- Fun challenges to music to use the skills learnt
- Hoop jam – time to go mad with what you’ve learnt
- Cool down
Please wear comfortable sports clothing, such as t-shirt and leggings, and shoes which cover your feet (no sandals) as dropping your hoop is part of the learning process. Don’t forget a bottle of water, hooping can be quite tiring!